Header Ads

Foluke Daramola's Daughter is Smart!!

Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola Salako could not hide her joy as she took to her twitter page to celeberate her daughter Ibukunoluwa Salako.
Her daughter just graduated from primary school and won best outgoing pupil in English language and best in Yoruba language.
The very elated mother wrote this "Anike mi oluwademilade Ibukunoluwa ayomikun owolabi Elizabeth as u graduate from primary school to secondary sch it's just like yesterday.I watched u blossom each day like flower jus like yesterday I gave birth to u and I can not forget your 1st words u innocently mumbled "How far" those were ur 1st words now my little princess has grown and is still growing.May God continue to be with u and u shall continue to be a source of joy to me and ur daddy.we love u dearly.Mummy daddy and ire"
So sweet....thumbs up girl!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.