Header Ads

Dapchi:Leah Sharibu Tells Her Mother "I Finally Got My Freedom Mama"

Rebecca Sharibu,mother of Leah Sharibu,the only Dapchi school girl still in Boko haram captivity for over four months now said her daughter appeared to her in a dream.

She said Leah appeared to her in the midnight wearing a red dress and hugged her saying "I finally got my freedom Mama".Furthermore,Rebecca said  "We hugged each other very tight in such a way that  no force can seperate us before narrating to me her ordeals".

Leah told her mother that "Mama I really suffered in their hand.We use to sleep on leaves and barely take bath.but,they fed me well".

Rebecca woke up excited but the excitement was

cut short when she realised it was a dream.She said "That minutes of excitement nearly took away all my sorrow.Sadly,it was a dream.I cried when I opened my eyes and realized it was a dream.I tried going back to sleep for more discussion but I couldn't.I cried the night and pray that God should make it a reality".

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.