Header Ads

Popular Blogger,Linda Ikeji is Pregnant

It's no longer news that popular Nigerian  blogger, Linda Ikeji is pregnant and is expecting a baby boy.Since she shared the news on her Instagram page on Sunday,the social media has been awash with the news.

The proud mom to be ,in the beginning of  her post  wrote about how she felt finding out she was pregnant and how she loves babies.She gave a vivid narration of how as a teenager, she helped and loved to take care of her neighbours little ones.

Here are some of the things she said:

She wrote that "So now imagine that in a few months,I will look down at a baby,and it won' t be a neighbour's child,a friend's child,a sister's child,but my own child,my own flesh and blood carried in my womb.My own son.It's surreal.I can't get over it."

"Sometimes when i am lying down and i feel him moving around inside me(he's so hyper already,constantly moving around...lol),I just get up and cradle my tummy and smile.Lol.I can't wait for these months to go by so I can meet him.My own son! "

"I know I am going to be the best my never! I was born for this and I am finally ready!And now I want to do more,achieve more,so ill man will be proud of his mama. "

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy for her.......Congratulations proud mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda dear congrats you look so lovely.
    https://momsall.com/peaceful-parenting-attaining-peaceful-parenting/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.