Header Ads

Precious,wife of Femi Fani Kayode Delivers Triplets

Femi Fani Kayode,a Former Nigerian Minister of Aviation and staunch member of the People's Democratic Party took to his Twitter handle yesterday to announce the successful delivery of his triplets-all boys.

This were his words on Instagram  "I give thanks to God for the birth of my three beautiful sons Ragnar,Aiden and Liam this morning.They are so beautiful.Precious and the  boys are doing very well.Today is her birthday:what a wonderful birthday gift that the Lord has given to us.To God be the glory!

Precious also shared the good news on Instagram.She said "Thank you Lord for this special birthday gift.My target was 35weeks and exactly today,Ragnar,Aiden and Liam just arrived.I'm doing fine and so are my boys.Thanks for your prayers and wishes,I really do appreciate".



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.