Header Ads

Life As A Single Parent-Pastor Ituah Ighodalo


 The senior pastor of Trinity House Pastor Ituah Ighodalo recently had an interview and he opened up on life as a single parent and a widower.

He said that“There is nothing that I didn’t know when my wife was around, most of what I am doing, I did it when she was around because I was going to be a hands-on father, but now I have intensified it to compensate for the thing my wife would have done,” 

“My wife helped me, she trained me well and I also helped myself because I wanted to be a hands-on father, to be as involved in their life as I could and we had a very good partnership and relationship, but there are some things she used to do, but now I do them with joy.

“It’s a privilege to have them in my life, it’s a privilege for me to be part of their life.”

Pastor Ighodalo was married to Ibidun and they had two kids.She died of a heart attack in her sleep in the year 2020.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.