Header Ads

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son Scottish Land on his Sixth Birthday

 Nigerian actress,Tonto Dikeh and her ex husband took to their different Instagram pages to celebrate their son, Andre ,who turned six on Thursday.

In her birthday wish to her son, Tonto Dikeh wrote, “A king and more. My heart, my soul, my reality check. I am proud of you. I am proud of your growth. I am proud of our love and partnership.

“May the universe bless you beyond our dreams. To say I love you is an understatement. I am dangerously in love with your existence. The one who hurts you should be ready to lose it all.

“This is how far I will go for my Love for you! I am not ashamed to prove this love in the highest mountain. Thank you for choosing me! Blessings are yours, my son.”

The actress also revealed that she a



cquired a piece of land in Scotland for her son . 

While Tonto's ex, Churchill,posted a picture of the celebrant on his Instagram page with these words- “Happy birthday to my wonderful son. King Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill. God has a perfect plan for you. Grow in wisdom and understanding. Daddy loves you.”


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.